Here’s an interview Cheryl did at CIL 2015 with Marydee Ojala, editor-in-chief of Online Searcher magazine.
About Rob Colding
I had a great time in DC attending Computers in Libraries 2015. It was a blast hanging out with Cheryl at the ITI booth–she provided a lot of laughs. If you are interested her presentation on social media and mobile applications, you can download the slides here. All presentation slides from CIL 2015 are available on the […]
I wanted to post this music video from the David Lee King, who wrote the foreword to The Cybrarian’s Web 2. If you like what you hear, you can download his other tracks at the iTunes store or via BandCamp. Rock on David!
I just wanted to let everyone know that you can download a sample chapter of The Cybrarian’s Web 2 at the Information Today, Inc. web site or at Scribd. You can pre-order your copy of The Cybrarian’s Web 2 for 40% off the cover price at the ITI bookstore. Happy reading. Rob Colding Book Marketing […]
- Welcome to The Cybrarian’s Web! August 17, 2011
- Books, libraries, and the changing digital landscape – PEW Internet Research November 18, 2013
- ITI News of 2013 – Review December 9, 2013
- MIT OpenCourseWare January 16, 2014
- 3 Million Teens Leave Facebook In 3 Years: The 2014 Facebook Demographic Report January 24, 2014
- ACURIL 2018: Open Access in Caribbean Libraries, Archives and Museums: Opportunities, Challenges and Future Directions October 26, 2017
- ACURIL 2017 – Puerto Rico – June 4-8 March 20, 2017
- Youtube TV March 1, 2017
- Pew Research – Libraries 2016 September 14, 2016
- Twitter to Expand 140 character limit to 10,000 February 1, 2016
Order The Cybrarian’s Web
The Cybrarian's Web
An A—Z Guide to 101 Free Web 2.0 Tools and Other Resources
By Cheryl Ann Peltier-Davis, Foreword by Stephen Abram
About The Author
Cheryl Ann Peltier-Davis is Digital Initiatives, Cataloguing and Metadata Services Librarian at the Alma Jordan Library at the University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago.