“Although books are still the main focus of many librarians, the internet’s presence is more valuable than ever. “The Cybrarian’s Web: An A-Z Guide to 101 Free Web 2.0 Tools and Other Resources” discusses the many ins and outs of pursuing a more complete understanding of the advances in internet technology and how it can help librarians make their libraries important community centers. From working with the community, creating events, producing media, and much more, “Cheryl Ann Peltier-Davis grants a comprehensive discussion of how a librarian can use internet and technology to the fullest. “The Cybrarian’s Web” is a strongly recommended pick for library science collections.”
Review of Cybrarian’s Web by Library Science Shelf
About Cheryl Ann Peltier-DavisCheryl Peltier-Davis is Archives and Digital Librarian at the Alvin Sherman Library, Research and Information Technology Center, at Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Welcome to The Cybrarian’s Web! August 17, 2011
- Library 2.012 Starts Tomorrow, Oct 3 – Worldwide and Free, 150 Sessions + 11 Keynotes October 2, 2012
- Top 25 Twitter Tips for Your Professional Development September 28, 2012
- Library 2.012 worldwide virtual conference September 11, 2012
- Infographic: Social Media Usage by US Region August 31, 2012
- Library 2.013 Conference – Call for proposals April 10, 2013
- Tools for creating simple infographics and data visualizations April 8, 2013
- Apply to become an Information Today Book Reviewer April 3, 2013
- Google Reader to be Discontinued March 15, 2013
- Review of 2012 and Trends to Watch in 2013 January 29, 2013
Order The Cybrarian’s Web
The Cybrarian's Web
An A—Z Guide to 101 Free Web 2.0 Tools and Other Resources
By Cheryl Ann Peltier-Davis, Foreword by Stephen Abram
About The Author
Cheryl Peltier-Davis is Archives and Digital Librarian at the Alvin Sherman Library, Research and Information Technology Center, at Nova Southeastern University in Florida.