PEW Research Center recently released results of a survey on e-reading titled The Rise Of E-Reading. Here is an article in the USA Today Study: 21% of adults recently read e-book which summarizes the results. The article strarts by noting that “around 20% of adults have read an e-book since last year, and the percentage of those owning an e-reader nearly doubled over the holidays”.
E-Reading among adults on the rise
About Cheryl Ann Peltier-DavisCheryl Ann Peltier-Davis is Digital Initiatives, Cataloguing and Metadata Services Librarian at the Alma Jordan Library at the University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago.
Keep in Touch
- Welcome to The Cybrarian’s Web! August 17, 2011
- Books, libraries, and the changing digital landscape – PEW Internet Research November 18, 2013
- ITI News of 2013 – Review December 9, 2013
- MIT OpenCourseWare January 16, 2014
- 3 Million Teens Leave Facebook In 3 Years: The 2014 Facebook Demographic Report January 24, 2014
- ACURIL 2018: Open Access in Caribbean Libraries, Archives and Museums: Opportunities, Challenges and Future Directions October 26, 2017
- ACURIL 2017 – Puerto Rico – June 4-8 March 20, 2017
- Youtube TV March 1, 2017
- Pew Research – Libraries 2016 September 14, 2016
- Twitter to Expand 140 character limit to 10,000 February 1, 2016
Order The Cybrarian’s Web
The Cybrarian's Web
An A—Z Guide to 101 Free Web 2.0 Tools and Other Resources
By Cheryl Ann Peltier-Davis, Foreword by Stephen Abram
About The Author
Cheryl Ann Peltier-Davis is Digital Initiatives, Cataloguing and Metadata Services Librarian at the Alma Jordan Library at the University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago.